FOTD: Cherry Blossom Girl (Collaboration with The Beauty of a Butterfly)

Dear ladies, first I want to congratulate you for International Women's Day. Don't forget, you're the prettiest just the way you are. Love yourself, because that's the most important. For today, I prepared another makeup look. This time, I'm collaborating with one of newer bloggers that's already doing a great job at blogging, and that like me likes colors and creative makeup. Klavdija writes blog The Beauty of Butterfly, so don't forget to check it and while you are there subscribe to her. 

I really had an interesting idea for cherry blossom makeup and because it's always more fun to team up with someone when you're doing a creative look, I invited Klavdija to collaborate with me and I'm really happy that she said yes because she did an amazing job with her makeup.


Although I'm not a fan of pink at all, except when it comes to lip products and blushes, I imagined this look completely in pink. On eyes, I started with pink in the crease and blended it on my brow bone. Then I added a bit of red in the crease to deepen it. On my lids, I applied white cream pencil as a base and then I set it with white eyeshadow. On my lower lash line, I used pink eyeshadow. I added white pencil on the waterline, eyeliner, and mascara. For false lashes, I used special false lashes from Essence I bought ages ago. They are in a shape of blossom and they were really perfect for this look.


I first contoured my face, applied pink blush and a bit of highlighter. Then I draw branches with cherry blossoms on them. I used pink cream eyeshadow for this step. I was thinking to do them pink and white, but it was actually easier to do only one colour, so my choice was pink. I was really happy with final result, although blossoms aren't really perfect. On lips, I used a pink glossy lip polish.


Products used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix 51 Light Vanilla
- Bourjois Silk Edition 51 Porcelain
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal 01 Ivory
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Face Primer
- Sigma For Cute! Powder Blush 
- Catrice Prime and Fine contouring palette
- Imagic Professional Cosmetics 12 Flash Color Case
- Essence Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof

*Eyes
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- NYX jumbo pencil Milk
- Sigma For Cute! Powder Blush 
- Sleek Curacao palette
- Sleek Acid palette
- Beauty UK No3 Glitz
- L'Oreal Super Line Superstar Black
- Essence I Love Extreme Waterproof mascara
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl paper lashes

*Lips
- Catrice Made to Stay Mission PinkPossible lip polish


If you like this post, you're welcome to share it with your followers on social media! Don't forget to check Klavdija's post here.
What do you think about my makeup? Thank you for reading!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

1 Response to "FOTD: Cherry Blossom Girl (Collaboration with The Beauty of a Butterfly)"

  1. Makeup Course in Chandigarh: Get Certified & Become a Professional Beauty Expert. 100% placement assistance guarantee. Call +91 9815789999

    BalasHapus

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel